My client is a leading professional services agency who is looking to recruit a Part Qualified Life Actuary to join their Dublin team. The successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of market-leading advisors to the life insurance industry in Ireland and internationally. Duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
• Work on and deliver a variety of multidisciplinary assignments, applying actuarial knowledge and skills.
• Act as a main point of contact for clients
• Develop and maintain market and client relationships
• Actively develop new work opportunities with both new and existing clients, including supporting client proposals
• Actively develop opportunities for the practice and in knowledge sharing and development of the company
The successful candidate will be a Part Qualified Life Actuary with a minimum of 2 years’ professional experience, ideally in life assurance, life reinsurance or life consulting. Experience in financial reporting, financial modelling, reserving and/or Solvency II would be an advantage. Strong IT skills are required and experience of Prophet or MoSes is desired.
Interested candidates should contact Jacqui van Teutem at Recruitment Ltd on 015311400 or 0862931015 or through email at email@example.com
We recruit for actuarial job vacancies for both qualified actuaries and trainee and part qualified actuaries across general insurance, life insurance, pensions and retirements, investment, reinsurance and more. The majority of our actuarial jobs are located in Dublin, Ireland though we also deal with vacancies abroad. If you are interested in hearing about new actuary jobs or are interested in finding out more about a listed vacancy, do get in touch on 015311400 or by emailing Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org or Danielle Ward at email@example.com.