Actuarial reserving vacancy as a Reserving Team Leader in an excellent organisation in Dublin city centre. Our international client is seeking a part-qualified or fully Qualified actuary to join their forward-thinking company where the focus is on the people.
Responsibilities for this actuarial vacancy will include but not be limited to the following:
- Calculation of reserves
- Development and testing or new methodologies
- Providing technical help to relevant governance committees
- Contribute to projects involving IFRS17
- Assist in meeting Solvency II requirements
The successful candidate will be a nearly/newly qualified actuary with some experience in the actuarial area. Excellent Excel skills are necessary for this role and SAS/SQL and VBA programming would be an advantage. Knowledge of another language would be an advantage.
Candidates interested in seeing the full role profile can contact Jacqui van Teutem at email@example.com or by phoning 015311400 or 0862931015.
- Risk Actuarial Analyst – J3812
- Non-Life Actuarial Executive – J3566
- Non-Life Reserving Actuaries Needed – Trainee and Qualified Actuaries
- Modelling Team Lead – J3809
- Head of Reserving – Non-Life
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |