A fantastic opportunity for a graduate or a trainee actuary to join the life department of a leading insurance company in Dublin. The role comes with a fully supported study package and this organisation has an excellent working culture.
Some duties include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to various actuarial processes
- Assist in all of the company’s key areas, providing analysis and solving simple and complex problems.
- Provide actuarial support on a variety of projects and to other departments including Finance and Risk
The successful candidate will be a graduate or a trainee actuary. Excellent communication skills are essential.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Susan Bradley at email@example.com or by phoning 0860499335 or 015311400 Or alternatively Rebecca Youdell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 015311400 or 0860499466.
Perhaps the above doesn’t suit your skills profile. Whilst we don’t advertise all our roles please find links to other roles that we are working on right now that might appeal:
- Senior Actuary and Strategic Projects Leader J3908
- Senior Actuarial Reinsurance Manager – J3934
- Corporate Planning Manager – J3931
- Underwriter – J3930
- Non-life Trainee Actuary (J3924)
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |