Actuarial vacancy with an international life (re)insurance company in Dublin city centre. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is ready to take the next step up the management ladder. The role will report directly to the Head of Actuarial Reporting.
Some responsibilities of this actuary vacancy include, but are not limited to:
- The management of a small team of qualified and trainee actuaries
- Supporting Pricing teams with new business propositions and implementation of actuarial modelling and reporting requirements
- Calculation of actuarial liabilities and solvency capital requirements
- Documentation and communication of key insights and results to all stakeholders
This senior reporting manager role requires a qualified actuary with relevant reporting and people management experience. The successful candidate will be technically strong, with extensive experience in the Microsoft Suite and an actuarial modelling package, ideally Prophet.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 015311400 or 0862931015.
- Head of Actuarial Reporting – J3867
- Group Pensions Actuary
- Product Development Actuary – J3862
- Life Actuarial Manager – J3855
- Systems Actuary – Part/Nearly Qualified – J3851
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |