A unique opportunity for an Actuary to move away from traditional insurance and to move into a Data Analytics/ Modelling role for multinational in Dublin. This role will involve working directly with a newly formed advanced data analytics team. There is excellent promotional potential for the successful candidate in this role.
Responsibilities for the Actuary will include:
- Working within a high functioning team to develop new insights and influence business decisions
- Examining comparative research from 3rd party sources to inform insights used for decision making.
- Designing new analytic studies alongside the advanced analytic team
- Consulting with various stakeholders to ensure that business needs are met using the correct analytical approaches.
The successful actuary for this role will have a strong modelling background and passion about the potential of data. The organisation is using Python as their modelling tool. The role requires an ambitious and experienced modelling actuary who is passionate about data analytics.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem on 015311400 or 08629310105 or through email at email@example.com
- Head of Actuarial Reporting – J3867
- Group Pensions Actuary
- Product Development Actuary – J3862
- Life Actuarial Manager – J3855
- Risk Manager – J3848
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |