Role: BI Data Engineer
My client is a leading insurance provider who are seeking a BI Data Engineer, who will report to the Data Engineering, Quality and Risk Manager. This is a permanent role and the ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a business intelligence, data analysis or insights analyst role. Duties for this role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Providing BI solutions to support the reporting and analytical needs of an outcome based operating environment.
- Data organisation, data structuring and related processes.
- Liaising with both internal and external customers to manage the development and timely delivery of quality data.
- Coordinate and manage end to end projects from requirements gathering, feasibility, data set creation and optimisation, visualisation and automation.
- Prepare business and functional requirements specification documents for analytics projects.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 2.1 in a relevant (IT/Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Engineering/Data Analytics/Physics, etc.) bachelor’s degree and have experience in data reconciliation, preparation and structuring related processes. You must also be proficient in Business Intelligence and data analytical tools (e.g Micro Strategy, Tableau, and/or SAS), as well as have proficiency in programming languages (e.g SQL, VB, C++, Java).
If you are interested in the full role profile for this position or any additional information then please get in touch with Jacqui van Teutem at 015311400 or 0862931015 or through email at email@example.com
We recruit for actuarial job vacancies for both qualified actuaries and trainee and part qualified actuaries across general insurance, life insurance, pensions and retirements, investment, reinsurance and more. The majority of our actuarial jobs are located in Dublin, Ireland though we also deal with vacancies abroad. If you are interested in hearing about new actuary jobs or are interested in finding out more about a listed vacancy, do get in touch on 015311400 or by emailing Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org.Enquire about this vacancy