Our client is looking for a Trainee Actuary/ Data Analytics individual to join their team. The organisation is looking for a part qualified actuary who is passionate about data. This person will focus 50% of their time creating relevant MIS data in order to help the businesses decision making processes and the other 50% on actuarial reserving. This is an opportunity for a part qualified actuary to develop both their actuarial reserving skills and their data analytics skills. This part qualified actuarial role will suit a data orientated individual and will offer a broad range of experience. Some travel will be required with this role.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reserving modelling by working with underwriters in updating URLs for all delegated authority business
- Assist in the development and management of an MI dashboard, enabling performance monitoring of the current portfolio
- Prepare monthly analysis on all client contracts
- Work as part of casualty reinsurance deals teams as needed by the business.
The successful part qualified actuary must have experience of non-life reserving. Preferably trainee actuaries should also have experience of SQL and ideally Python and R. The company will provide a full study support programme and competitive salary.
Candidates interested in this actuarial vacancy should contact Jacqui van Teutem at email@example.com or by phoning 0862931015 or 015311400.
- Actuarial Exam Timetable – September 2019
- Non-Life Reserving Actuary – J3844
- Systems Actuary – Part/Nearly Qualified – J3851
- Part-Qualified Actuary – Non-Life
- Data Scientist – General Insurance – J3427
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |