A leading Health and Life insurer based in Dublin has a vacancy for a business performance analyst. This role is ideal for an individual looking for a varied experience in a growing multinational company.
The main duties of this business performance analyst include:
- Monitoring and influencing reporting processes
- Develop the global strategy for line of business to increase growth
- Analyse resluts to help drive financial targets
- Support automation of reports in liaison with IT and Underwriting teams
- Develop and implement a robust set of portfolio monitoring and reporting tools
The successful candidate must have insurance experience as well as a proven track record of influencing profitable growth through the presentation of data analysis.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 015311400 or 0862931015.
- Actuarial Exam Timetable – September 2019
- Non-Life Reserving Actuary – J3844
- Systems Actuary – Part/Nearly Qualified – J3851
- Part-Qualified Actuary – Non-Life
- Data Scientist – General Insurance – J3427
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |