Our Dublin based client is a multinational life reinsurance company. They have an actuarial vacancy for a reporting actuary on a contract basis. The successful candidate will join a growing organisation and the role will report to the Head of Actuarial Reporting. The successful candidate will contribute to the management and development of the company’s actuarial reporting requirements.
Duties of this reporting actuary will include but not be limited to:
- Leading and developing a team of both trainee and qualified actuaries
- Compute relative figures to the quarterly earnings and capital reports
- Develop and maintain the actuarial model to include improvements in existing processes
- Manage and organize projects under new transactions and reporting specifications such as IRFS 17
- Calculate balance sheet trajectories for ORSA processes
- Prepare documentation to present to all stakeholders
- Investigate new actuarial developments through one’s own research
The successful candidate will be a qualified actuary with experience in the life insurance industry. People management and an actuarial modelling package (Prophet) experience are desired. The individual must be confident in working with senior management and have extensive experience in MS Excel and MS Access.
Candidates interested in this actuarial vacancy should contact Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0862931015 or 015311400.
- Contracting opportunity for Life Reporting Actuary – J3794
- Head of Actuarial Risk – J3770
- Senior Actuary – Life Insurance Experience Essential – J3379
- Reporting Actuary – J3767
- Strategic Actuary – J3760
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |