Job: Data Quality Specialist
My Client is a leading multinational insurer who is looking to hire a Data Quality Specialist. This role is suitable for an accountant or someone who has worked in risk or data quality previously, who wants to get an insight into how an insurance company works and how data supports its success. You will be responsible for assisting with the company wide data quality framework.
Duties of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assist in managing the implementation project plan to completion.
- Assist with project oversight and control activities.
- Assisting business stakeholders in creating business glossary, data mapping, risk identification, control metrics and developing data quality scorecards for their area.
- Assist each business area in developing the data quality controls and matrics as well as supporting business strategies.
- Assist with project governance.
Candidates will should have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Understand risk and control.
- Good understanding of corporate governance and oversight.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- The ability to understand business processes and identify where data quality may be at risk.
- Good proficiency in use of Microsoft Office suite – Including Project, Visio, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication and analytical skill and be a good team player.
If you are interested in the full role profile for this position or any additional information then please get in touch with Jacqui van Teutem at 015311400 or 0862931015 or through email at email@example.com
We recruit for actuarial job vacancies for both qualified actuaries and trainee and part qualified actuaries across general insurance, life insurance, pensions and retirements, investment, reinsurance and more. The majority of our actuarial jobs are located in Dublin, Ireland although we also occasionally deal with vacancies abroad. If you are interested in hearing about new actuary jobs or are interested in finding out more about a listed vacancy, do get in touch on 015311400 or by emailing Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org.