My client is looking for a Deputy Head of Actuarial Function to join their life insurance organisation based in Dublin. This role would support and report directly to the Head of Actuarial Function. Travel will be required depending on the company’s needs. This is a fantastic role for someone with strong technical abilities who wants to expand their people management experience.
The responsibilities of this Deputy Head of Actuarial Function will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the HOAF in leading actuarial reporting and Solvency II
- Assist in the maintenance of appropriate reporting methodology and processes
- Due Diligence for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Aid ORSA projection production
- Time management of reinsurance reporting/collateral re-balancing
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified actuary with extensive post-qualification experience in the life insurance industry. Significant Solvency II and reporting experience is required and Prophet would be an advantage. Candidates must also be confident in their communication skills and their abilities to present to Senior Management.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at Raretec Recruitment Ltd on 015311400 or 0862931015 or through email at Jacqui.email@example.com