Responsibilities of this Finance Actuary role include but are not limited to:
- Involvement in the project management of a major finance project
- Support current and future commercial actuarial projects
- Help to coordinate new model development
- Work with multiple business units, locally and internationally
Successful candidates will be Qualified Actuaries with a strong actuarial background. Ideally this will be in regulations, reporting or modelling. Project management experience is also required. Cross-border and IFRS 17 experience would be an advantage.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 015311400 or 0862931015.
Please see additional relevant vacancies below
- Risk Actuarial Analyst – J3812
- Senior Reporting Manager – J3806
- Life Actuarial Manager – J3426
- Contracting opportunity for Life Reporting Actuary – J3794
- Senior Life Consultant – J3779
- Senior Manager – Contractor position
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |