Two experienced pricing actuaries are required for exciting contract roles. These 6 month pricing contracts are with a multi- national insurance provider. The contractors will be involved in the transition of the firm’s international business. The organisation are using some of the most advanced tools for analytics and predictions.
This reputable multi-national insurer are looking for experienced actuaries. Individuals should have extensive experience of pricing with the motor or auto line of business.
Pricing Actuarial Contractors should be experienced in some or all of the following:
• Willis Towers Watson Pricing tools such as Emblem, Radar and Classifier
• Earnix suite of software or other data analytics modelling software
• SAS, SQL or other similar analytics programming software
• Experienced in setting up efficient data flows.
The company are looking for contractors who are highly organised with excellent documentation practices. These general insurance (P & C ) actuaries should have a proven ability to forensically understand and unravel complex processes. We are looking for experienced actuaries who can manage their work independently whilst still being team players.
These contractors must be able to communicate in both English and Spanish and be free to base themselves in Madrid with occasional travel to Dublin.
- Head of Actuarial Reporting – J3867
- Group Pensions Actuary
- Product Development Actuary – J3862
- Life Actuarial Manager – J3855
- Risk Manager – J3848
Individuals interested in this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at Jacqui.email@example.com or 0862931015 or through the land line at 015311400.