My client is a leading general insurer based in Dublin with an actuarial vacancy for a trainee or part qualified actuary for their non-life actuarial department. This role will involve delivering accuarate and timely Pricing analysis and recommendations to support key business objectives.
Duties of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide clear and concise communication of technical actuarial work
to technical and non-technical audience
- Support the on-going review of pricing practices, recommending
changes and improvements that meet best practice and business
objectives and comply with company policies and guidelines
- Develop solutions, under your own initiative, using sound
actuarial/statistical approach to both new and routine Pricing problems
- Help develop positive relationships between the Pricing area and its
- Monitor developments in actuarial techniques; Research laws and
regulations; Analyse developments in the marketplace. Represent the
Company on industry and professional committees
- Provide guidance and training to less experienced staff to help their
learning and performance
This role is suitable for a part-qualified actuary with experience in the General Insurance industry. Ideal candidates will have strong technical and IT skills and experience of SAS would be an advantage.
Candidates interested in this actuarial vacancy should contact Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 015311400 and 0862931015 or Danielle Ward at Danielle.Ward@raretec.ie or 015311400.
We recruit for actuarial job vacancies for both qualified actuaries and trainee and part qualified actuaries across general insurance, life insurance, pensions and retirements, investment, reinsurance and more. The majority of our actuarial jobs are located in Dublin, Ireland though we also deal with vacancies abroad. If you are interested in hearing about new actuary jobs or are interested in finding out more about a listed vacancy, do get in touch on 015311400 or by emailing Jacqui van Teutem at email@example.com or Danielle Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.Enquire about this vacancy
- Risk Actuary – J3753
- Non-Life Reserving Actuaries Needed – Trainee and Qualified Actuaries
- Graduate Actuary Role – General Insurance – J3735
- Life Financial Reporting Actuarial Vacancy – Part-Qualified
- Part-Qualified GI Pricing Actuarial Vacancy – J3564
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |