Recruitment Assistant – Graduate Level
Location: 11- 12 Baggot Court, Dublin 2
We are currently hiring for a new position as Recruitment Assistant based in our office in Dublin city centre. This is a graduate level role and a variety of backgrounds will be considered.
Raretec Recruitment Ltd (www.raretec.ie) is a professional recruitment company that specialises in the recruitment of Actuaries, Risk and Data Analytics Professionals at all levels for companies across Ireland. As a niche recruitment specialist, we focus our efforts on developing an extensive network of contacts within the actuarial, risk and compliance professions both within Ireland and on a global basis.
We are a very specialised recruitment agency working with white collar high achievers so we don’t deal with hundreds of CVs but we take great care to deal with each person on an individual basis in a professional manner. Our business grows through professional reputation and this understanding is core to the way that we work. It is a testament to our service levels that our clients come back to us time after time and it’s something we are proud of.
The role of Recruitment Assistant with Raretec Recruitment
We are looking for an individual to join the team as a Recruitment Assistant. This role is a varied position which involves working closely with a senior recruiter to assist them with their day to day duties – no two days are the same in Raretec! In turn the senior recruiter will pass on their skills and knowledge to the individual and a this is a very good way to get one-to-one training.
The work involves a variety of duties. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Working with a database to source candidates for new job requirements
- General office administration work and communicating with individuals over email and phone
- Processing CVs and applications from our website along with data cleansing work
- Marketing work including monthly marketing report, email newsletter campaigns, working with our social media, writing articles and more
- Writing and uploading job advertisements to the company website and associated channels
- Support with basic accounting work and general ad hoc tasks
Recruitment Assistant Job Requirements
We are looking for an individual with a positive and enthusiastic attitude who can work in a team as well as independently. You must have a minimum of either a 2.1. Degree or a higher professional qualification. A wide variety of backgrounds will be considered including Arts, Business and HR graduates. There will be full on the job training and support provided with this role.
Individuals interested in this role as Recruitment Assistant could come from a wide range of backgrounds but the successful candidate will show the following competencies:
- Demonstrate high mental agility in order to pick up and retain new information quickly
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong written communication skills both for communication with individuals but also a flair for social media
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate that they have research skills and are creative in looking at new ways of doing things
- Have the tenacity to see things through and to go the extra mile to achieve goals.
We appreciate that all of the above skills will need to be developed in the successful candidate but the core talent needs to be there at a natural level in order to succeed. The potential is here for someone to really develop a career for themselves. Individuals could either become exceptional recruitment assistants or later develop into the role of recruitment consultant. Others who have started at this level have also used the position to start successful careers in either recruitment, HR, marketing, or business development.
If you are interested in this position then please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.