We have an exciting new opportunity for a Qualified or Nearly Qualified Actuary to join a leading Non-Life insurance company as an Actuarial Assistant Manager. This is a dynamic and visible role within an international organisation that will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to see a variety of business areas and assist with the day-to-day running of the Actuarial Department.
About the Actuarial Assistant Manager role
The successful candidate will report to the department’s Actuarial Manager and will also be involved in supervising and developing junior team members.
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Managing key quarterly and annual deliverables, including Solvency II reporting, reserving, budgeting, and ORSA processes.
- Working with various departments to provide support relating to reporting and enhance company processes
- Contributing to the overall daily running of the department to execute future improvements.
Actuarial skills required
The Assistant Manager role would suit a Qualified or Nearly Qualified Actuary with significant experience in the non-life insurance sector. Candidates will ideally have experience of the following:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Solvency II and IFRS17.
- Previous experience in pricing, reserving and capital modelling.
- IT skills such as SAS, R, Python and Excel.
- Experience of managing direct reports.
- Excellent communication skills.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Harrie Keane at email@example.com or on 015311400 or 0860499335, or by filling out the application form.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org