An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified pensions actuary to join a well-known consultancy in an Actuarial Consultant role on their Retirement team. The Actuarial Consultant will be involved in a variety of projects including funding valuations, accounting valuations, pension change, and other liability management projects. In addition to a generous salary, this organisation is taking a hybrid approach to working from home.
About the Position
The Actuarial Consultant will join a team of 55 in the company’s Defined Benefit Retirement Team.
Duties for the Actuarial Consultant role will include (but not be limited to):
- Acting as a key contact for a number of clients
- Drafting and preparing client deliverables
- Working on a variety of projects including liability management projects, pension change and funding and accounting valuations
- Developing junior staff
- Identifying areas for improvement regarding client costs
- Participating in conversations around the management of client accounts
Actuarial skills required
The position role would suit a qualified actuary from a pensions background with significant experience in the pensions industry. Additional requirements for the role include the following:
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
- Strong communication, organisation, decision making and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Microsoft Office
Candidates interested in finding out more should contact Harrie Keane (0860499335 email@example.com) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life or life insurance or pensions sectors then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org