A leading life insurance organisation is seeking a qualified actuary to join their team as an Actuarial Internal Audit Senior Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to senior management and provide guidance in all aspects of the internal audit.
About the role
The Actuarial Internal Audit Senior Manager will join the companies Internal Audit team and will report directly to the Group Head of Internal Audit.
Duties for the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting the Group Head of Internal Audit in delivering the yearly internal audit plan
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ensuring audit plans and risk assessments are relevant
- Supporting the production of key audit documents
Actuarial skills required
The ideal candidate will be a qualified actuary from a life background with between 3-5 years of post-qualification experience. Suitable applicants for the role should also have:
- The ability to prepare clear, coherent audit reports
- Experience in building strong client relationships with excellent communication skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com