A well-known life insurance provider has an exciting role for a Student Actuary on their Actuarial Reporting Team. This role will provide an opportunity for the right candidate to develop and work alongside experienced Actuaries and other trainees in contributing to the company’s actuarial function. The Actuarial Student position comes with a fully supported study package.
About the role
Duties for the successful candidate will include (but not be limited to)
- Assisting and supporting in calculating and reviewing Solvency II capital resources and requirements, RSR, SFCR, and QRT’s
- Liaising with Senior Management on the production of actuarial reports
- Actuarial elements such as calculating and reviewing Solvency II and IFRS balance sheets.
- Maintaining strong communication and interpersonal relationships both within your team and when collaborating cross-functionally
Actuarial skills required
The Actuarial Student role would suit a Trainee Actuary or Graduate Actuary with Life Insurance experience. Candidates should ideally have experience with the following:
- Actuarial Modelling and Solvency II
- Preferably some practical experience with actuarial modelling software
- Proficiency in MS Excel
Candidates interested in this role should contact Kate Henebry at email@example.com or by phoning 0851279934 or contact Harrie Keane at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0860499335 or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com