A well-known multinational insurer is looking for a manager to join their Capital team in Dublin. This is a unique position that combines technical and management skills. If you are looking for an opportunity to gain management experience, this may be the role for you.
About the Role
The Capital Actuary will report directly to the CRO and will be responsible for technical actuarial work as well as managing one qualified and two trainee actuaries. The company is implementing a smart working model with a minimal requirement to come into the office.
Responsibilities for this Capital Actuary role include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee the Short-Term Economic Capital as well as the regulatory reporting process including SFCR and QRTS
- Provide support in Second line Reserve Reviews
- Present results to the Risk and Capital Committees
- Involvement in various business processes including ORSA, Reinsurance, and Strategic Planning
Actuarial Skills Required
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- A qualified actuary or nearly qualified actuary with management experience
- Strong non-life capital/risk experience
- Practical experience of Solvency II
- Strong technical skills including experience with ResQ
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Jacqui van Teutem on 015311400 or 0862931015 or through email at email@example.com alternatively by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org