A well-known life insurance organisation are seeking a nearly/newly qualified actuary to join their team as a Capital Projection Actuary in Dublin. The successful applicant will play a key role in the production of actuarial projections across various reporting bases.
About the role
The Capital Projection Actuary will provide support to the team in areas such as annual budgets, experience studies, and the delivery of strategic capital goals.
Duties for the Capital Projection Actuary role will include (but not be limited to):
- Ensuring that all financial reporting and capital modelling processes are kept up to date.
- Assist in the delivery of the ORSA on both Solvency II and IFRS.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders and ensuring their needs are met.
- Gathering, analysing and reviewing data information using actuarial tools and systems.
Actuarial skills required
The position role would suit a nearly/newly qualified actuary with previous financial reporting experience. Other desired skills include:
- Strong analytic skills – Prophet experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Strong Commercial awareness and technical ability.
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Niamh McElroy on 0852631865 or email at email@example.com or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org