Our client, a well known non-life insurer is expanding its pricing team. They are looking for two pricing analysts to support the commercial lines business. It is an exciting time to join as the pricing team have ambitious plans for growth and development.
About the Position
The successful candidates will join a team of 4 and will report to the commercial lines pricing manager. The role is based in Dublin, although naturally, everyone is working from home at the moment. If you are interested in gaining exposure to commercial lines pricing this could be the role for you.
Duties for the role include (but are not limited to):
- Build, implement, monitor, and update new and existing technical pricing models
- Support and work with various teams and key stakeholders
- Research latest pricing techniques and datasets
- Deliver and assist in pricing analysis and recommendations
Actuarial Skills Required
Suitable candidates for this role should have:
- General Insurance Pricing experience
- Previous commercial lines experience is desired
- Excellent IT skills, including SAS, R, or Python
- A strong interest in new pricing technologies and data analytics
Candidates interested in finding out more should contact Rebecca Youdell (0860499466 firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jacqui van Teutem (0862931015 email@example.com) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org