A renowned life reinsurer is seeking an experienced qualified actuary to lead their dynamic and diverse team in an Executive-level role. This is an excellent opportunity that will give exposure to a variety of innovative and complex projects within the organization.
About the role
The successful applicant will report directly to the Executive Head of Operations and Finance.
Duties for the Executive-level role will include (but not be limited to):
- Lead an experienced team of operation professionals
- Ensure the team is fully resourced to meet business demands
- Manage relationships with key operational clients
- Monitor the review of client reporting and model improvements
Actuarial skills required
The position would suit a qualified actuary with a minimum of seven years experience leading a team in a life insurance/reinsurance organisation. In addition, applicants should also possess:
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- A flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Carina Devlin on 0871082691 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jacqui van Teutem on 0862931015 or email at email@example.com or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org