A well-known multinational requires a Finance and Capital Actuary to join their Europen hub in Dublin city centre. This is an exciting opportunity to grow and develop with a company at a crucial time in its development.
About the Position
The position reports to the HOAF and will involve a mix of reserving and capital work. The company is looking for either a part-qualified or nearly/newly qualified actuary with previous non-life insurance experience. This is a fantastic role to learn from senior actuaries on a growing team.
Duties for the Finance and Capital Actuary include (but are not limited to):
- Support the actuarial team with Reserving tasks
- Regulatory reporting including the ORSA and QRTs
- Involvement in the Solvency II technical provisions process
- Conduct capital model analyses
- Develop and maintain relationships across teams and with senior individuals within the business
Actuarial Skills Required
Suitable candidates for this role should be undertaking the actuarial exams and should have:
- Relevant actuarial experience in multiple functions
- Non-life insurance experience
- Experience working with Solvency II capital models
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates interested in finding out more should contact Rebecca Youdell (0860499466 email@example.com) or Jacqui van Teutem (0862931015 firstname.lastname@example.org) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com