A well-known reinsurance organisation based in Dublin city are looking for a Group Actuary (Senior Actuarial Analyst) to join their non-life actuarial function. This is an exciting opportunity for a nearly or newly qualified actuary to develop and learn new skills in a vibrant and diverse environment.
About the Position
The Group Actuary will be involved in supporting the Solvency II technical provisions process and duties for the role include:
- Assist senior actuaries including the HOAF
- Provide support on claims and premium provision calculations
- Involvement in the reporting process including the production of QRTS and SCR’s
- Prepare reports, and maintain and improve documentation processes
- Contribute towards various international projects
Actuarial Skills Required
Suitable candidates should be a nearly or newly qualified actuary and ideally have experience in the following:
- Previous GI or reinsurance experience
- Solvency II and Reserving experience
- Strong IT skills including VBA, Python, or R
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates interested in finding out more should contact Rebecca Youdell (0860499466 firstname.lastname@example.org) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com