A senior actuarial opportunity for an experienced Qualified Life Actuary to take up a Head of Actuarial Reporting position. Our client has successfully closed further new reinsurance transactions and as part of their expansion are looking for a Head of Actuarial Reporting. This Actuary will lead the production and development of the organisations actuarial reporting. The Head of Actuarial Reporting will form part of the senior leadership team and report directly to the Head of Actuarial Function.
About the role
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing a team of qualified and trainee actuaries
- Lead the production, consolidation, and review of the Actuarial Reporting deliverables such as modelling, liabilities, capital reporting, and stress and scenario testing
- Work closely with various teams including Business Development, Operations, and IFRS17
- Play a central role in Financial Reporting and drive the Actuarial Reporting change agenda
- Present results and insights to the executive leadership team, boards and committees as required.
Actuarial skills required
To succeed in this role, you should be a senior qualified actuary with significant post-qualification experience in the life industry. You must have previous people management and leadership experience. Excellent communication skills at all levels and an ability to contribute to the company’s positive culture.
For further information on this role please contact Jacqui van Teutem on 015311400 or 0862931015 via email through the application form.
If you are interested in looking for a new actuarial role in then you might also be interested in the following roles:
- Senior Life Operations Manager – J3934
- Senior Actuary and Strategic Projects Leader J3908
- Senior Actuarial Reinsurance Manager – J3934
- Corporate Planning Manager – J3931
- Deputy Head of Actuarial- Qualified Life Actuary (J3892)
We don’t advertise all of our actuarial vacancies. Register with us and we will contact you about new relevant positions as they come through. Contact us today and we are happy to help you.