Our client, a global insurance organisation, is offering an exciting role for a Senior Actuary. The successful candidate will have four direct reports and will be responsible for the smooth running of the company’s Capital Modelling operations. This role comes with an excellent salary and benefits.
About the role
The Head of Capital Modelling – Ireland will report to the Head of Capital Modelling within the Risk Management Department. This position calls for an organised and motivated team player.
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Liaising with senior management and maintaining ongoing communication
- Discerning and reporting any need for development within the Capital Model and ensuring a high standard of data quality
- Supporting communication and cooperation with broader teams in their use of the Capital Model
- Strong connection with the CBI as needed to secure approval of the Internal Model and ensure the upkeep of regulatory requirements
Actuarial skills required
The role will suit a Non-Life Actuary with experience of the following:
- Capital Modelling and the approval process of the Solvency II internal model
- Previous experience in a management role
- Substantial knowledge both technically and analytically
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Jacqui van Teutem on 0862931015 or at firstname.lastname@example.org) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com