A well-known Reinsurance provider in Dublin is looking for a qualified Actuary with 4 plus years’ experience in life insurance and/or reinsurance. The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach and a strong desire to learn and develop their expertise in IFRS 17 and valuations.
About the Position
The qualified Actuary will join the IFRS 17 Project team supporting and contributing to the continued growth and expansion of reinsurance solutions. You will be part of an energetic, diverse and multi-cultural environment.
Duties for the role include (but are not limited to):
- Learn and develop an in-depth knowledge of the IFRS 17 Standard and stay abreast of all new and developing recommendations and guides.
- As part of the IFRS 17 Project team support the implementation of IFRS 17 across the business.
- Maintain strict governance and control while implementing new reporting processes.
- Work within the actuarial function to gain exposure and experience of working within IFRS and Solvency II.
- Regular use and trial of processes within Prophet and ability to work with other technology platforms.
Actuarial Skills Required
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience:
- Be either recently qualified or qualified with at least 4 years’ experience in Life Insurance or reinsurance.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be a strong communicator both written and verbal.
- Have good IT skills and ideally Prophet experience.
- Can communicate complex issues to a variety of stakeholders.
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Carina Devlin (0871082691 or email@example.com) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance or life reinsurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org