A well-known international organisation has an exciting opportunity for a part-qualified or qualified actuary to join their Solvency II, IFRS17 and Modelling team in an IFRS17/ALM Manager (Team Leader) position. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation known for their vibrant culture, values, and employee benefits.
About the Role
The IFRS17/ALM Manager (Team Leader) will join the organisations growing team in Dublin. The role will involve working on a varied range of projects with a diverse range of teams. This role reports directly to the Actuarial Solvency II, IFRS17 and Modelling Senior Manager.
Responsibilities for the IFRS17/ALM Manager (Team Leader) role include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating and leading the companies IFRS17 project, including reporting and adapting Prophet/SQL models.
- Developing and maintaining the different company models and ensuring their compliance with governance frameworks
- Maintaining the ALS Prophet model
- Producing SII quarterly valuations, ORSA and ALM reporting
- Overseeing and leading teams, developing, and coaching.
Actuarial Skills Required
The IFRS17/ALM Manager (Team Lead) opportunity is open to both fully and part qualified actuaries with at least 4 years’ experience from a life insurance background. Suitable candidates for this role should have experience in the following areas:
- Prophet, SAS/SQL, and VBA
- Knowledge of Solvency II and IFRS17
- Previous leadership/training experience of junior colleagues
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org