A growing consultancy is seeking a manager to join their life advisory team in Dublin. This role is a brilliant opportunity to broaden your skills across a range of areas including IFRS17, Solvency II, Modelling, Capital/Risk management and Reserving. The role also offers the opportunity to work with international clients and a variety of projects.
About the Role
The IFRS17 life manager will join the Dublin based team and will deal with a wide variety of assignments, while providing technical IFRS17 expertise. The role involves communicating with different teams and clients and being the technical lead on projects, especially relating to IFRS17.
Responsibilities for the IFRS17 Life Manager role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing technical lead for IFRS17
- Assist in client development
- Develop market proposition
- Provide team training and internal networking.
Actuarial Skills Required
The Life Manager opportunity is open to nearly/newly qualified actuaries from a life insurance background with at least 5 years professional experience. Suitable candidates for this role should have:
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS17, Solvency II TP’s and SCR
- Knowledge of actuarial software (Prophet, Python, R)
- Excellent IT skills including SAS and excel add-ins
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org