A well-known global insurer is looking for a non-life actuary to join their Dublin based IFRS17 team on a fixed term contract. This role is a fantastic opportunity to broaden and develop your IFRS17 skills, while working alongside a multidisciplinary team in the implementation of IFRS17.
About the role
The IFRS17 contract role will involve assisting in the various aspects of the companies IFRS17 development and implementation.
Responsibilities for this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in all requirements to ensure IFRS17 compliance
- Identifying and gathering data required for IFRS17 reporting
- Assisting in setting up IFRS17 software; including mapping reporting scenarios, creating test cases and data inputs, and dealing with errors and de-bugging
- Ensuring consistency across approaches to IFRS17 reporting
- Liaising with external contacts to ensure software is running correctly and internal auditors on internal assurance processes.
Actuarial skills required
The IFRS17 contract role would best suit a qualified or experienced part-qualified actuary from a general insurance background with previous experience of IFRS17 and Solvency II. Additional skills and experience required for this position includes:
- Experience of actuarial system implementation (ResQ, SAP etc.)
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, SAS, VBA, SQL etc.)
- Attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Rebecca Youdell 0860499466 firstname.lastname@example.org or Jacqui van Teutem 0862931015 email@example.com) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org