A well-known insurance provider is looking for a life actuary to join their internal audit team in Dublin. This is management opportunity for a nearly/newly qualified life actuary to gain exposure to different business areas and diversify their skill set.
About the Role
The life actuarial audit manager will join the organisations growing team in Dublin. The role will involve working with various teams and stakeholders as well as communicating with relevant departments. This role reports to the head of audit and will have regular contact with the senior executive team.
Responsibilities for the actuarial audit manager role include, but are not limited to:
- Performing audits related to financial insurance and model risks
- Assisting in defining the Ireland and Europe finance insurance and model risk audit plan
- Writing reports and communicating with relevant teams
- Ensuring quality business monitoring and partner management.
Actuarial Skills Required
The Actuarial Audit Manager opportunity is open to both a fully and experienced nearly/newly qualified actuary with a life insurance background. Suitable candidates for this role should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Product pricing and reserving
- Solvency II
- Economic capital
- Capital management
- Risk management and/or IFRS.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector, then get in touch today. We do not advertise all our positions. If you register with us, we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com