Are you a Part or Nearly Qualified Actuary from a Life insurance background searching for your next role? We are currently working with a leading Irish consultancy who are hiring a Life Executive to join their actuarial team in Dublin. In this position, you will be able to see a large variety of business areas and get the opportunity to work with and learn from experienced senior actuaries. This role offers a competitive remuneration package, as well as a range of other excellent benefits.
About the Life Executive Role:
The successful candidate will work alongside the company’s growing actuarial team on various client engagements.
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Providing consulting and assurance assistance to clients on Solvency II, IFRS17, regulatory reporting, reserving, and many other areas
- Promoting learning and knowledge sharing across the project team and department.
- Working on various multidisciplinary projects across different departments.
- Producing high-quality results, and meeting clients’ needs where required
Actuarial skills required
The ideal candidate for the Life Executive position will be a Part or Nearly Qualified Actuary with a life (re)insurance background. They will also ideally have the following:
- Previous experience in IFRS17, Solvency II, or Capital and Risk Management is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Confidence and previous experience dealing with clients.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Carina Devlin (0871082691 or email@example.com). Alternatively, you can call the main Raretec line at 015311400 or fill out the application form.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector, then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all our positions. If you register with us, we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.