We are looking for qualified reporting actuaries to join a global reinsurer in Dublin. The first role is for a reporting actuary to join the organisation’s modelling team, as a life manager. This individual will have the opportunity to influence the continued development of the organisations modelling requirements. It’s a fantastic opportunity for a technical actuary to develop their management skills.
About the role
The Life Manager will join a team of 30 in the company’s Actuarial, Rewards & Analytics practise. The role has arisen within the practice to support the growth and further development of the organisation’s life insurance footprint. The work will be both challenging and varied exposing the individual to a wide range of actuarial work in strategic, commercial and business contexts.
Duties for the Life Manager role will include (but not be limited to):
- Production of quarterly and annual reports
- Designing and implementing model improvements
- Drafting and presenting relevant insights and reports to stakeholders
- Work with the business development and operational teams
- Support relevant teams in the transition to IFRS17
Actuarial skills required
This actuarial management opportunity is open to fully qualified actuaries from a life (re)insurance background with at least 4 years post-graduate experience. Suitable candidates for this role should have:
- Experience in Financial Reporting, Prophet and/or SQL
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong work-ethic, analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org