A leading global consultancy is seeking two qualified life actuaries to join their life actuarial services team at a manager and senior manager level. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a diverse range of teams and advance managerial and leadership skills.
About the Roles
The Manager & Senior Manager will join the organisations growing actuarial services team in Dublin. The roles will involve exposure to a wide range of clients and projects while working and liaising with various teams.
Responsibilities for the roles include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering and managing a wide range of actuarial and multi-disciplinary assignments
- Building client relationships and engagement
- Team leadership and management
- Lead and contribute to business development.
Actuarial Skills Required
These opportunities are open to fully qualified actuaries with significant post qualification experience from a life insurance background. Suitable candidates for these roles should have experience in the following areas:
- Excellent IT and data analysis skills such as experience of SAS, R, Python, and Excel add-ins.
- Managerial, leadership and team-building skills
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org