We are delighted to be working with one of Ireland’s leading providers of actuarial consulting services, who are seeking to hire a Life Manager. This is a dynamic and visible role and an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Life Actuary to take the next step in their career and diversify and broaden their skill set. You will work to provide clients with consulting advice on a broad range of topics while also developing and leading other team members.
About the Life Manager Role:
The successful candidate will be involved in liaising with clients and providing advice and assurance on topics such as Enterprise Risk Management, Financial Reporting, Solvency II, and IFRS17 to name a few.
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Leading the production of client deliverables and developing areas of technical excellence
- Managing, leading, and developing both internal and external relationships
- Contributing to various projects relating to both assurance and business consulting practices and developing the company network.
Actuarial skills required
The Life Manager role would best suit a Qualified Actuary with significant experience in life (re)insurance. You will also ideally have the following:
- IFRS 17
- Experience in Solvency II, Financial Reporting, or Capital and Risk Management is desirable IT programming experience, e.g. asset/liability model development, or actuarial software experience, e.g. MoSes or Prophet.
- Previous experience in managing junior colleagues and delivering projects.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Carina Devlin (0871082691 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively, you can call the main Raretec line at 015311400 or fill out the application form.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com