We are looking for qualified reporting actuaries to join a global reinsurer in Dublin. The first role is for a reporting actuary to join the organisations modelling team, at a management level. This individual will have the opportunity to influence the continued development of the organisations modelling requirements. It’s a fantastic opportunity for a technical actuary to develop their management skills.
About the Role
Duties for the Manager role include, but are not limited to:
- Production of quarterly and annual reports
- Designing and implementing model improvements
- Drafting and presenting relevant insights and reports to stakeholders
- Work with the business development and operational teams
- Support relevant teams in the transition to IFRS17.
Actuarial Skills Required
This actuarial management opportunity is open to fully qualified actuaries from a life (re)insurance background with at least 4 years post graduate experience. Suitable candidates for this role should have:
- Experience in Financial Reporting, Prophet and/or SQL
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong work-ethic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
This organisation prides itself on its collaborative team ethos. There are additional roles planned for at both actuary and management levels over the coming months.
If you want to be part of this success story, get in contact today through email or call us for an informal confidential chat.
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Carina Devlin email@example.com or Niamh McElroy 0852631865 firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com.