Raretec is excited to be working with a global Life insurer who are looking for an Actuarial Risk Manager. The successful candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary. The role will be based in the company’s Dublin office, located in Blackrock, and the company offers a hybrid working model. The successful candidate will work closely alongside the client’s Risk Management team.
About this Risk Role:
The successful candidate will be providing support to the Quantitative Risk Management team. Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Providing support in the development of the company’s ORSAs.
- Overseeing all risk management methods to ensure risks are suitably captured and communicated.
- Developing strong relationships cross – functionally with teams and key stakeholders.
Actuarial skills required
This role will suit a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a strong interest in risk. Candidates must have an actuarial background and ideally have experience of the following:
- Strong knowledge of SII requirements is ideal.
- Adept in actuarial modelling software, such as Prophet, Moses or similar is advantageous.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- A background in risk is desirable, but the company is willing to consider candidates willing to transition into the risk space.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Carina Devlin at email@example.com or by phoning 0871082691 or contact Kate Henebry at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning or 0851279934. Alternatively, you can call the main Raretec line on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the Life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com