A growing consultancy is looking for an Assistant Manager for their non-life advisory team in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to diversify your skills, as you will work across various areas including Reserving, SII, IFRS17, Pricing, Reinsurance, and Data Analytics. The company have a growing portfolio of work and are passionate about their business and value actuarial skills.
About the Role
The non-life assistant manager will join a growing team in Dublin city. The role will involve working on client projects at an international level, as well as working with various teams and colleagues.
Responsibilities for this assistant manager role include, but are not limited to:
- Successful delivery of client assignments including developing client relationships
- Providing support across audit and regulatory reporting work including IFRS17 and Solvency II, reserving and risk reviews, and internal model development
- Supporting international clients and colleagues
- Specialise in an area of business and support the company’s growing portfolio in areas such as aviation and banking.
Actuarial Skills Required
Our client is open on level in terms of actuarial exams, however, suitable candidates for this role should have:
- A Strong non-life (re)insurance background
- Experience in Reserving, Solvency II, and regulatory work
- IFRS17 Knowledge and/or experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates interested in finding out more should contact Rebecca Youdell (0860499466 firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jacqui van Teutem (0862931015 email@example.com) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org