Our client, a market-leading consultancy, is seeking to hire a Non-Life Executive – Senior Consultant to join their team. This role would best suit a qualified or nearly-qualified actuary with prior experience in non-life insurance. This is an excellent opportunity to diversify your actuarial skillset and gain exposure to a wide variety of projects across different business areas.
About the Non-Life Executive Role
Duties for this role will include (but not be limited to):
- Working on a wide range of client engagements and producing outputs and reports to meet business needs
- Developing core non-life actuarial and consulting skills
- Leading client interactions and managing and developing junior team members.
- Contributing to multi-disciplinary projects across various departments.
Actuarial skills required
The Non-Life Executive role would best suit a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with ideally 3 years in a non-life (re)insurance environment. Candidates will also ideally have experience of the following:
- Strong knowledge and experience of Solvency II, Reserving, or Capital and Risk management is beneficial.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Confidence in dealing and engaging with clients.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Harrie Keane at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 015311400 or 0860499335, or by filling out the application form.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com