We are looking for a talented and ambitious non-life actuary to join our clients growing actuarial team. The individual will report to the Actuarial Director and take responsibility for some aspects of the department’s work. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a varied role across a diverse range of actuarial projects.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Solvency II calculations and regulatory reporting
- Implementation and review of IFRS 17
- Risk Management – e.g. ORSA & Risk reviews, ERM work
- Management of a team of junior actuaries.
The role will also involve working with the business leaders to develop new commercial ideas and business lines. It is essential that the individual has strong communication skills and can work with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Actuarial Skills Required
To be considered for this exciting position, you must be a qualified actuary with at least 5 years of work experience. You must have experience of:
- A solid background of working in either a non-life industry or general insurance consulting role
- In-depth Solvency II experience
- Experience or strong knowledge of IFRS17
- A financial reporting/reserving background
- A track record of leading and developing junior colleagues.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at Raretec Recruitment Limited or call 015311400 or 0862931015.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org