Qualified non-life actuaries required by leading Dublin city consultancy for Management and Senior Management positions. Successful candidates will be ambitious actuaries and should have excellent communication skills at all levels.
About the Position
Both the Manager and Senior Manager will join the non-life team. Their roles will involve managing others as well as communicating between the team and existing managers, while being involved in client projects.
Duties for both positions include (but are not limited to):
- A point of contact for client engagements
- Continued development and management of projects
- Lead different teams and mentor junior employees
Actuarial Skills Required
Suitable candidates for both positions should have:
- Post-qualification experience and a strong non-life or reinsurance background
- Experience in financial reporting, Solvency II, and regulatory work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and various stakeholders
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Jacqui van Teutem on 015311400 or 0862931015 or through email at email@example.com alternatively by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org