A global market leader in consultancy is seeking a qualified non-life actuary to join their Dublin based actuarial services team as a non-life manager. This is an excellent opportunity to work on varied actuarial assignments with a diverse range of teams and further develop and diversify managerial skills..
About the Role
The Non-Life Manager will join the organisations expanding actuarial services practice.
Responsibilities of the Non-Life Manager role include but are not limited to:
- Working on core actuarial projects as well as a range of multidisciplinary projects.
- Business and product development
- Engaging with and building and maintaining client relationships.
Actuarial Skills Required
The Non-Life Manager opportunity is open to fully qualified actuaries with significant post qualification experience from a non-life insurance or reinsurance background. Suitable candidates for this role should have experience in the following areas:
- Excellent IT and data analysis skills such as experience of SAS, R, Python and excel add-ins.
- Managerial, leadership, mentoring and team building skills
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Candidates interested in finding out more should contact Rebecca Youdell 0860499466 email@example.com or Jacqui van Teutem 0862931015 firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com