A well-renowned international consultancy is seeking a part-qualified non-life actuary to join their Dublin based team in a non-life trainee role. The non-life trainee will join the companies fast growing non-life actuarial services team. This is an exciting opportunity to advance and diversify a wide range or actuarial skills as well as gain the opportunity to work across a number of professional teams within a consultancy environment.
About the Role
The Non-Life Trainee will join the organisations expanding non-life actuarial services team in Dublin. This role requires good commercial and business awareness as well as experience in the non-life/reinsurance market.
Responsibilities for the Non-Life Trainee role include, but are not limited to:
- Working in a wide range of teams across a variety of projects, both actuarial and multidisciplinary
- Engaging and liaising with clients
- Product and business development across different business areas
- Preparing client request proposals
Actuarial Skills Required
The Non-Life Trainee opportunity is open to part qualified actuaries with at least 3 years’ experience in the non-life or reinsurance industries. Suitable candidates for this role should have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication, project management, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Data analytical skills including IT/software/programming skills
Candidates interested in finding out more should contact Rebecca Youdell 0860499466 firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/ life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com