A unique opportunity has arisen within a market-leading insurance company to join their Dublin team as a Non-Life Trainee Pricing Analyst. The Non-Life Trainee Pricing Analyst will join the company’s Technical Pricing Team and report to the Pricing Manager. This Non-Life Trainee Pricing Analyst role not only comes with a comprehensive study package, but is also open to those without a pricing/non-life background.
About the Non-Life Trainee Pricing Analyst role
Duties for the role include (but are not limited to):
- Providing a supportive role through maintaining, designing, and testing the company’s pricing models
- Work alongside the Pricing and Underwriting Teams to enhance pricing tools
- Assisting in achieving the company’s pricing objectives and measuring its performance and profitability
- Presenting and communicating results to other stakeholders in the business
Actuarial skills required
The role would suit a part-qualified actuary interested in non-life pricing. Candidates must have an analytical background and ideally have experience of the following:
- Ideally, experience in non-life pricing. However, candidates from other non-life areas such as reserving, or with quantitative backgrounds in life, pensions/investments, or data analysis will also be considered
- Experience with SAS, VBA, EMBlem, R, and/or Radar
- Knowledgeable of trends in the Irish insurance market
- Capable of working within a team and on their own initiative
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Matthew O’Connor on 0852631865 or at email@example.com or contact Jacqui van Teutem on 0862931015 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com