A market-leading global consultancy is seeking a part-qualified actuary from a life (re)insurance background to join the expanding Dublin based team as a Life Actuarial Consultant. This position is an excellent opportunity to work closely with colleagues and clients on a diverse range of projects while also gaining technical actuarial experience and consulting experience and skills.
About the role
The Life Consultant will join the companies Actuarial Rewards and Analytics team and assist in providing a range of actuarial services to the companies local and international clients across multiple industries.
Responsibilities for the Life Consultant role will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting a range of regulatory and development projects
- Analytics, risk management & M&A diligence
- Risk, capital & cashflow modelling
- Managing, maintaining and developing client relationships and engaging in business development
- Actuarial Audit, peer review of (re)insurance companies.
Actuarial skills required
The Life Consultant role would best suit a part-qualified actuary from a life (re)insurance background who is working towards completing the actuarial exams. Experience in the following areas is advantageous:
- Solvency II
- Financial Reporting
- Credit risk modelling
- Strong IT skills (e.g., MoSes, Prophet, SAS, R, SQL, CROS, ResQ)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Carina Devlin on 0871082691 or email at email@example.com or Harrie Keane on 0860499335 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com