A unique opportunity for a part-qualified/nearly qualified life actuary to join an expanding actuarial services provider. This is an excellent opportunity to combine actuarial skills with data analytics, MI, and IT skills and work on a variety of different projects. This role also offers a fully supported study package and a very flexible working from home policy.
About the Position
The part-qualified/nearly qualified actuary will report to the Actuarial Manager. This role will allow you to work with a variety of European clients and develop key consulting, project management, and business analyses skills.
Duties for the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Developing and maintaining client relationships and a knowledge of client products and processes
- Working with the organisations Strategy, Commercial, IT and Operations divisions
- Providing actuarial insights to the design and development of new products and features
- Assisting external clients in product development
- Assisting in product development deliverables and Configuring Products and Funds on company systems
- Maintaining an awareness of regulations
- Developing system and product solutions in line with regulatory changes
- Assisting with client onboarding and migrations
- Producing MI and detailed data and systems analysis
Actuarial skills required
This role would suit a part-qualified/nearly qualified life actuary, with a number of years’ experience, who is making steady progress through their exams. Additional requirements for the role include:
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Experience with or a keen interest in IT, SQL, Data Analytics, Robotics & Automation
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong numerical and problem solving skills
- Commercial awareness and interest in Life Assurance/Investments
Candidates interested in finding out more should contact Harrie Keane (0860499335 firstname.lastname@example.org) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com