A well-known multinational requires a Pricing Actuary to join their non-life pricing team in Dublin city centre. The company are open to individuals who are part-qualified or nearly/newly qualified. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and learn new skills in an organisation that values flexible working.
About the Position
The successful Pricing Actuary will join a well-established pricing team, reporting to the CEO. Work here will involve a mix of both personal and commercial lines pricing. As this company are open to individuals with varied levels of experience, this role comes with a fully-supported study package.
Duties for the role include (but are not limited to):
- Assist in the delivery of the companys non-life pricing strategy
- Work with senior management and local teams to support the pricing function
- Collaborate with data science teams to build pricing models
- Ensure effective pricing governance and control processes
Actuarial Skills Required
Suitble candidates for this Pricing Actuary role should have:
- Non-life pricing experience in commercial or personal lines
- Relevant actuarial background and degree
- Strong IT skills including experience with Emblem, SAS, SQL, and Radar.
Candidates interested in finding out more should contact Rebecca Youdell (0860499466 firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jacqui van Teutem (0862931015 email@example.com) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org