A well-known life reinsurer are looking for a Pricing Actuary to join their growing and developing Longevity Team in Dublin. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the expansion of the company’s longevity portfolio in the UK and elsewhere.
About the role
Duties for the Pricing Actuary role will include (but not be limited to):
- Development and improvements to the current pricing and modelling tools
- Research and development of the pricing bases and new longevity benchmarks
- Pricing and modelling of longevity deals from initial assessment through to deal execution
- Involvement in client negotiation and implementation visits
Actuarial skills required
The successful candidate will be an actuarial trainee making good progress with exams or a recently qualified actuary with 3 to 5 years pricing, valuation, or consulting experience in life (re) insurance. Longevity pricings experience would be advantageous. Other desirable criteria include:
- Experience in MS Excel and R
- Knowledge of actuarial projection systems such as AXIS or Risk Agility
- Excellent team working and communication skills
Candidates interested in this role should contact Niamh McElroy (email@example.com or 0852631865). Alternatively, you can call the Raretec main line at 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org