An excellent opportunity for a Pricing Actuary to join a leading global insurance provider’s Motor and Niche team, within their Pricing Function. The successful actuary will work on both personal and commercial Iines of business and support the business on a diverse number of projects using their technical pricing knowledge.
About the Position
This pricing actuary role is based in Dublin and reports to the pricing manager for the Motor and Niche team. This role would suit a pricing actuary who has advanced technical skills but can also effectively communicate to clients and non-technical sides of the business.
Duties for the pricing actuary role include (but are not limited to):
- Create and update pricing models and tariffs
- Provide pricing recommendations for planned profitability
- Collaborate across the business to develop new business products and solutions
- Build and maintain internal and external working relationships
Actuarial Skills Required
Suitable candidates must be a nearly or newly qualified actuary and should have:
- 3+ years of non-life actuarial experience
- Pricing experience with pricing software experience e.g. Emblem, SAS, R, SQL, Radar
- Retail and commercial lines pricing experience is desired
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Jacqui van Teutem on 015311400 or 0862931015 or through email at email@example.com or alternatively by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org