Exciting opportunity for a non-life Pricing Analyst to join our well-known Dublin based client. The successful candidate will be joining a vibrant company that encourages career development and provides a fully supported study package.
About the Position
The pricing analyst will join a team of six employees and will work closely with various other departments including the sales, finance, and underwriting teams. Duties for the role include (but are not limited to):
- Develop, implement, maintain, and review pricing tools and models
- Support new products through the development of pricing structures
- Analyze pricing profitability and adequacy
- Prepare reports on pricing analysis and issue recommendations
Actuarial Skills Required
This pricing analyst role requires a trainee/ part-qualified actuary and suitble candidates should have:
- General insurance pricing experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel, SAS, Emblem, and ResQ
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates interested in finding out more should contact Rebecca Youdell (0860499466 email@example.com) or Jacqui van Teutem (0862931015 firstname.lastname@example.org) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com